*barely catches up on three episodes worth of comics before the new ep*
"Hi! My name is Maisie Williams. I’m from Game of Thrones, and the one thing I would like people to remember from season three is the fact that my whole family got murdered."
The Next Generation
I feel so much love looking at this.
TOO ADORABLE :D
HEY LOOK AT THESE FUCKING ADORABLE PEOPLE. ARE THEY NOT TOO DAMN CUTE FOR WORDS? I WANT TO SNORGLE THEM ALLLLLLLLLL.
I LOVE THIS CAST. I love how they admit they go to parties and end up in a corner talking together. That they FORGET everyone else there. They just want to hang out together; after all these years and all this history they STILL love each other THAT DAMN MUCH. BEST CAST EVER.
SPACE FAMILY FEELS OMGGGG.
the evolution of Kristoff looking at Anna (▰˘◡˘▰)
no seriously let’s lay this all out
- Sansa starts the series at eleven years old and is currently thirteen
- She is currently the successor to Winterfell, the Lady of Casterly Rock, in line for Riverrun and near to becoming the ruler of the Eyrie
- She managed to trick her abusive fiancé, who was the king into not killing someone
- She survived over a year in kings landing whilst three of her family members died and three others had to run away believed dead
- She stayed strong and polite around those who killed her family, whilst slipping in some subtle insults
- She has managed to get some of the best fighters in Westeros on her side including Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth and Sandor Clegane
- All whilst remaining good and kind and compassionate
But no do keep telling us how naive and bad at the game she is
I AM EXACTLY ONE WEEK BEHIND ON COMICS I’M SORRY I’LL CATCH UP
Ellen Ripley, Our Lady of Survival.
When the odds aren’t in our favor and the cards are stacked against us give us the strength to fight for our lives, face our fears and survive.